Consolidate the goals of military and national defense education, student counseling, and campus security, which are the three major works of military training instruction. In addition to the charge of teaching military training courses, the Office of Military Education co-operates with the Office of Student Affairs to deal with other matters such as:
1. Shouldering on 24-hour-duty to help administrative affairs.
2. Visiting the student hospitalized for illness or accidents.
3. Assistance for each department.
4. Taking the appeal from student’s complaints.
5. Advocating the traffic safety.
6. Promoting the anti-drug and anti-smoking activities.
7. Implementing the orientation program for the freshmen.
8. Guiding and visiting off-campus lodging.
9. Helping students with exams for Reserve Officers.